What D-R BAR delivers
This backup solution doesn’t just cover you in a disaster. If you accidentally delete something we can recover it within minutes, or a mistake found in a file can be ‘rolled back’ to a previous point in time when you know the file was correct. This is and Appliance base Back-up & Disaster Recovery Managed Service which mean you have our equipment at your premised and we manage your back ups . If you need to recover user data you can do this from the onsite backup appliance or from our remote back up facility that is linked to the onsite back appliance and our help desk will help you do this.
(Click diagram below to open fullsize)
- All labour relating to managing the backups, replication to off site facility & data integrity
- Onsite visits to re-sync your Appliance box as and when/if required
- Hardware & Software of Duality devices are covered for breakdown & Software updates
- Call out’s on disaster recovery is no extra cost
- Use of a Virtual Server in the event of a disaster
What’s not included
- Cost of replacement hardware in the event of a disaster (e.g. desktops/printers/servers etc)
- Cost of replacement of our Appliance, which you
must have adequate insurance for
What if a Disaster happens?
Loss of data/corruption
Reload latest snapshot from local DUALITY device within minutes and if the operating system is okay this can be done remotely. To reload entire server (OS & Data) takes a few hours (dependant on size) and needs to be performed onsite.
Total Loss (Theft, Fire, etc…)
We have a virtual server waiting for a bare-metal restore that is captured from the remote DUALITY device in our office, in the event of your office being unusable we setup your data on this virtual server so you can access your data and emails via the web; working from home or where ever.
If your server is stolen then during the replacement hardware (i.e. finding hard to source disks etc), you can use the virtual server as a temp until you’re up and running.
As long as hardware is available (yours or virtual loan) we can have you up and running within a few hours.
There is an setup fee but no additional charges for the hardware, software or virtual machine.
Telephone and Remote Support